Help Us Spread The Word!
See the list below for a variety of outreach materials you can use in your community to help promote Double Up Food Bucks! Use Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to spread the word, add Double Up Food Bucks information to your newsletters, and download and print the materials for distribution in your community. Please share outreach materials with partner organizations that serve low-income communities. And always remember to link to the DoubleUpNM.org website!
- Order outreach materials from the New Mexico Farmers’ Marketing Association by heading here, or contacting us directly.
- Share these links with your clients and community.
- Use these handy social media templates in your Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter posts.
- Link to and share these radio ads.
- Connect with others.
- Download the Double Up Food Bucks Logo to include in digital and printed outreach
- Become a Double Up Food Bucks outlet
- Double Up Food Bucks Posters – English
- Double Up Food Bucks Posters – Spanish
- Double Up Food Bucks Buttons – English
- Double Up Food Bucks Buttons – Spanish
- Double Up Food Bucks Stickers
- Double Up Food Bucks Banners
- Double Up Food Bucks Aprons
- New Mexico "Local" Food Guide
Double Up Food Bucks and the Fair Food Network
Want to learn more about Double Up Food Bucks on the national scene? Dig into the Fair Food Network’s five-year report to see how the program grew from a small pilot at five farmers markets in Detroit to a statewide effort in Michigan.
Farmers’ Markets, Farm Stands, and Grocery Stores
Are you interested in becoming a Double Up Food Bucks market? Check out how to Get Involved and then email us with any questions. A first step is making sure your market accepts SNAP-EBT Card benefits, and that you carry at least six (6) Double Up-eligible food items all year (or during your market season). Check out the USDA website to learn how grocery stores can apply for SNAP at any time.